Never Have I Ever Questions With Friends
Any adult who has ever played the classic game Never Have I Ever knows just how fun and entertaining it can be to play with your friends.
The game works best with at least three players. You can expect to see plenty of laughter and exciting insights into your friends’ personal lives when you start playing this excellent party game!
With that said, if you’re looking for new questions to ask during your next game of Never Have I Ever, here are great suggestions that will bring even more laughter and fun to your next party game night.
Before you start
We all know the classic game Never Have I Ever. It’s a great way to get to know your friends (or even people you just met) and have some laughs.
But coming up with good questions can be challenging. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of fun, and hilarious Never Have I Ever questions that you can use the next time you play with your friends.
Whether in school, at work, or home on a Saturday night, these are perfect for any occasion!
Pick a person to start with. That person then says, Never have I ever… ! and fills in the blank with something they’ve never done.
Everyone else who has done that thing raises their hand and keeps it raised until the end of the round.
The person who started the round then goes around and taps each person’s hand, starting with the person to their left. As they tap each hand, that person has to tell a story about when they did that thing.
After everyone has had a turn, the next person in line becomes the new starter and begins another round by saying, Never have I ever…!
Keep going for as long as you would like, but remember: if you’ve previously been the starter, you can’t be the first to put your hand up this time!
It’s also best not to repeat things people have already said during this game because it will get confusing.
If you need to repeat something for clarification or an important detail, say Another time when I… instead of Another time when so-and-so… and then give the date.
In my opinion, there are two types of never have I ever questions. First are the ones where you’re embarrassed by what you’re asking your friends to admit.
These questions should always come last, like never have I ever slept through my alarm clock. Second, are ones where the only embarrassment is caused by admitting that you actually did whatever it is (like never have I ever gone out without brushing my teeth).
These should come early on in the list so people won’t be hesitant to play later rounds. One example would never be had I ever walked into someone while texting.
Never have I ever had questions with friends. It is the perfect way to get to know your friends better and have some laughs.
Such questions varied from upbeat and amusing to serious and serious, so you can tailor them to your group of friends.
Some examples of lighthearted questions include Never have I ever watched an entire movie without getting up, or Never have I ever had a dream about being a chicken.
More challenging questions: Never have I ever lied to my best friend, or Never have I ever kept a secret from my parents.
If you need to keep it simple, advise if they’ve finished anything, then go for one of these straightforward questions like Never have I dyed my hair or Never have I ever kissed someone on their forehead.
No matter what kind of question you’re asking, it’s always good to know how to play the game, here are some tips for taking turns!
Whoever asked the question will go first by saying never have I ever, followed by an action they haven’t done before (even if they said it in a previous turn).
The person who answers then says yes, I have, or no, I haven’t.
What to do when you win
First, breathing and expressing appreciation for yourself; you did it!
Next, it’s time to claim your prize. Depending on the contest, this could mean visiting the website of the company that ran the contest, calling a customer service number, or emailing a specific address.
Once you’ve done that, sit back and relax, you’ve earned it! And don’t overlook to inform your friends and family about your victory. They’ll be just as excited as you are (if not more so).
18 list of Never Have I Ever questions with friends
- Never have I ever been proven to have lied.
- Never have I ever cheating on something like a test.
- Never have I ever robbed a retailer of something.
- Never have I ever been arrested.
- Never have I ever lied to my family members about my plans.
- Never have I ever skipped school.
- Never have I ever gotten into a fight with someone.
- Never have I ever been expelled from school.
- Never have I ever purposely pushed or injured myself.
- Never have I shoplifted something and got away with it without getting caught, even though they had security cameras all over the place?
- I never left the house without telling anyone where I was going and coming back hours later.
- Never have I slept consecutively outside my home for more than one night?
- Never have I ever done drugs.
- Never have I ever taken money out of my parent’s wallets without asking them first.
- Never have I ever smoked cigarettes.
- Never have I ever thrown up because of drinking too much alcohol at once?
- Never have I ever inhaled cigarette smoke.
- Never have I ever taken part in an illegal activity that was not just me being there but also participating in some way such as stealing items, vandalizing property, breaking into buildings, etc.?
Do you and your friends like to drink and party? If so, you’ll love this list of never have I ever questions with friends!
These fun and hilarious questions are perfect for getting to know your friends better and for sparking some great conversations.
As such rupture open a frozen one, turn on some music, and prepare to have a good time!
Never have I ever…
- Stolen something from work
- Seen an animal give birth
- Been stung by a bee
- Made someone cry while playing charades
- Drank more than four alcoholic beverages in one sitting
- Put toilet paper over the top of the toilet seat
- Laughed at someone who had fallen down
- Thrown up after drinking too much alcohol
- Had sex in a public place 10) Told a lie to keep a secret
- Gone skinny dipping
- Lost my temper and hit someone
- Participated in a threesome
- Cheated on my significant other
- Spent $500 or more on clothing
- Snuck out of the house
- Read a book
- Danced all night long
- Gone camping
- Walked out of the theater during a movie
- Paid someone to do my math homework
- Went bungee jumping
- Taken pictures at inappropriate times
- Gotten into another person’s bed
- Said I love you before knowing how they felt
- Flipped off a police officer
- Thought about having sex with a relative
- Sledded downhill without any protective gear
- Swallowed water when going underwater
How to add some spice
Do you ever feel like your conversations with friends are getting stale? If so, it might be time to spice things up with some Never Have I Ever questions!
These questions can be entertaining, revealing, and perfect for getting to know your friends better.
Plus, they can provide some much-needed laughter in these trying times.
Not sure where to start?
Here are the best never have I ever questions you should ask your friends today:
- Have you ever taken an Uber home drunk before?
- Who was the last person that texted or called you before bed last night?
- Who do you think is attractive on this list of celebrities (emojis)?
- How many tattoos do you have?
- What is the craziest thing that has happened to someone at a party this year (2022)?
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your dirtiest secret?
- What do you think is the most disgusting thing you’ve ever done?
- What was your first kiss like? Tell the story of it!
- What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done in public?
- Tell us about a time when you got caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do!
- If you could do anything differently, what would it be?
- What’s your most profound regret so far in life?
- Who are some people that have influenced you, and how have they influenced you?
- How would you describe yourself in one word?
- What’s one personal trait that makes others want to be around you more than anyone else?
- Do you believe in ghosts or any other spiritual phenomenon unrelated to religion or culture?
We all know the classic game of Never Have I Ever. It’s a great way to get to know your friends (and enemies) better, and it can be a lot of fun. But sometimes, you need some fresh new questions to keep things interesting.
That’s where this list comes in! Never have I questioned with friends, guaranteed to make you laugh and learn something new about the people you love (and hate).